Tuesday 6 October 2009

Ancilliary Texts Final Product

On this post I have created my ancillary tasks which are a result from research into both a film magazine featuring a film and a film poster, below is the poster and film magazine front cover that I have created.

Film Poster
Below is the poster for my film I have created, to do this I used photoshop elements 6 along with a wide range of tools and techniques.



























Magazine Cover
The second text I have created is the magazine cover, I used the same image as my poster and then edited it differently, below is the cover.

























After looking further into my ancillary products I have decided to fully re-do both the film poster and the magazine front cover, below are the re-done products.

After recieving feedback on my ancillary products i decicded that I needed to re-do them, i received a large amount of feedback such as some listed below

Film Poster
  • Doesn't reflect the content of the trailer
  • Too cluttered
  • Copyright image used
  • More images needed
  • Title not clear enough
Magazine Cover
  • Should be a different image to the poster
  • More articles
  • Better magazine name
  • Tagline for the magazine should be included
After revising my ideas and taking the feedback into consideration i edited both texts, below are my finished products
Film Poster






















Magazine Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment