Tuesday 6 October 2009

Genre Links And Intertextual References

To create my film I first have to do a large amount of genre research, this is important as it will give me a good look into what my film should include, what sort of music i should use, etc, below is the genre research I have done. 


The most important thing that I have picked up from my genre research on horror is the music, after doing research on horror scenes I realised that when I turned the sound on mute there was no atmosphere or horror created. I have also read into zombie films in the book Monster and Horror movies where I have learnt a great deal about how zombies should look and act and what generally happens in a zombie movie, one of the most important things is the way the zombies walk and act, American writer WB wrote about this and how they should stagger trailing there feet along the ground in a lazy fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment