Tuesday 6 October 2009

Locations

To create my film I will need to look into the different locations for where I will be doing my filming, Below are the locations that I have chosen,
















1st Location
Where: 6th Form Centre Study Room
What For: I will be using the sxith form centre study room at my school to shoot the first few shots of my trailer, this will include the character Elroy, packing his bags and preparing to leave school, this is a vital location for me to use as it is the opening for the trailer and will set the groundwork for the other footage to follow
















2nd Location
Where: 6th Form Centre
What For: I will be using this second location for the events following the study room, where Elroy gets beaten up and the four main characters meet up to discuss the road trip which they are about to take, again this is a very important location to has, as it signifies that the four characters are students, which is important for targetting a teenage audience, as well as creating a more authentic feeling to the trailer.
















3rd Location 
Where: Ilkley Moor
What For: The final location that I will be using is Ilkley moor, I will be using this to film the scenes that include zombies and also the four friends setting up camp, this will be where I do the majority of the filming it will also make up most of the trailer and it is where I plan to target most of my audience with.

No comments:

Post a Comment