Tuesday 6 October 2009

Production Schedule

For this post I will be giving an outline for the dates I ill be filming and what I will need to film on them


Sunday 8th November - This is when I will begin filming, I will be filming a hooded character who will play the zombie chasing a stereotypical good looking female character and eventually he will catch her and attack her.


Tuesday 10th November - This is when I will be filming my second bit of filming which will take place in the sixth form centre of Ilkley Grammar School, I will be filming my four main characters as they discuss the road trip, as well as the bully scenes with Elroy.


Saturday 14th November - Here I will be filming some scenes with zombies as well as the main characters setting off in the car and arriving at their destination, The Ilkley moors where they will set up camp


Hopefully I should get all the footage I need in these shooting days however I may need to do some re-shoots if I feel the footage is not of a good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment